Over the past year or so that I've been creating and selling Fitness and Nutrition Journals for myself and others, I've received a lot of great feedback! I want to personally thank each and every one of you who took the time to contact me and let me know how it's working for you, asked me questions about the best way to use the journals, or just general thanks and positivity. If you haven't yet, or have any questions, email me anytime - firstname.lastname@example.org. As I've said before, my original intentions were never to sell these things, they were for me! I had goals that just weren't being met by "showing up". I needed to plan things out, and periodically review my progress. As people saw me using them, my progress and results - I kept getting asked where they could get them, and so TrainRite was born.
There are a ton of other options out there for basic weight lifting, fitness and food journals. 99% of them (trust me, I've tried many), have SO much wasted space and just general 'filler' that I'd never use. I personally wanted a small physical book to log my weight/reps, my newest 5k run time, my weight, along with my complete exercise regimen somewhere in the book so I'd always know what I'm working that day. That's it! A few journals I've found are actually very similar to mine. Simple, easy to use, compact and so on. The key difference I strive for is listening to your experience and evolving into a product that's better for everyone - not just me.
In the next month or so I'll be rolling out a different version of the TrainRite Exercise and Fitness Journal
So what's new? Based on feedback I've received:
- Keep it compact. Somehow more compact than the original, this version is also more a ‘traditional’ book shape making it strong and sturdy
- More sets. Many of you animals wanted more than 4 sets per exercise as in the first journal, so you’re in luck – this book’s got 5!
- More logging for cardio or classes. This version has 3 spaces per workout for cardio or other non-weight training activities.
- We like notes. A space for notes! ‘Nuff said.
And as always...
- No frills, no wasted pages.
- Waterproof cover and backing
- 10 exercises per workout
- 90 workouts worth of logging
- A planning chart for creating 12 unique workouts that is always with you
So stay tuned!