Happy New Year to All! Thanks for checking out the TrainRite website :) Just to give everybody a heads up; whether you're a regular here, or you've found the my site through a listing on Amazon, eBay, or Etsy.... I'm OUT!
It's -24C here in Toronto, and that's just about my threshold.
I'm on vacation until January 16th, 2015, so I've temporarily closed all listings for TrainRite Fitness Journals. If you're looking to place an order, no worries I will reactivate all listings on the 16th, and will return to normal shipping times. (Did I mention I typically ship SAME DAY?!). So you can wait until then, or you can email me directly at: email@example.com. I will check these periodically, and alert you upon my return!
Thank you all for an exciting and successful 2014!
As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I was working on a new journal format completely based upon the feedback from my users over the past year. Again, thank you all who took the time out to give me feedback and allow me to create the best product for you. I'm thankful for all of the positive feedback I continue to receive for my traditional TrainRite Exercise and Fitness Journal. :) So here it is: the TrainRite Compact Fitness Journal - a truly collaborative effort from people like you.
- Compact. Somehow more compact than the original, this version is also more a ‘traditional’ book shape making it strong and sturdy
- More sets. Many of you animals wanted more than 4 sets per exercise as in the first journal, so you’re in luck – this book’s got 5!
- More logging for cardio or classes. This version has 3 spaces per workout for cardio or other non-weight training activities.
- We like notes. A space for notes! ‘Nuff said.
And as always…
- No frills, no wasted pages.
- Waterproof cover and backing
- 10 exercises per workout
- 90 workouts worth of logging
- A planning chart for creating 12 unique workouts that is always with you
Hi! Thanks for checking out the official TrainRite blog! I created this blog to organize and showcase some clean food recipes from various sources and some very effective training regimens I've used in the past.
I've also created and sell two logbook products on my website below, which have really been the key to the success I've seen in my own fitness.More often than not though, I'll just post some recipes, workout routines and basic health thoughts or information. Please comment on the posts (it'll keep me posting), and if you want to feature your own ideas/post here I'd love to have your input!