As I mentioned a few weeks ago, I was working on a new journal format completely based upon the feedback from my users over the past year. Again, thank you all who took the time out to give me feedback and allow me to create the best product for you. I'm thankful for all of the positive feedback I continue to receive for my traditional TrainRite Exercise and Fitness Journal. :) So here it is: the TrainRite Compact Fitness Journal - a truly collaborative effort from people like you.
- Compact. Somehow more compact than the original, this version is also more a ‘traditional’ book shape making it strong and sturdy
- More sets. Many of you animals wanted more than 4 sets per exercise as in the first journal, so you’re in luck – this book’s got 5!
- More logging for cardio or classes. This version has 3 spaces per workout for cardio or other non-weight training activities.
- We like notes. A space for notes! ‘Nuff said.
And as always…
- No frills, no wasted pages.
- Waterproof cover and backing
- 10 exercises per workout
- 90 workouts worth of logging
- A planning chart for creating 12 unique workouts that is always with you