The TrainRite Classic Fitness Journal
Pure and Simple. Planning and tracking your workout is essential to gauge your progress.
How many lunges could you do last workout? How many reps did you do? From beginners to seasoned, our books are small, durable, easy to use, and most importantly effective for your transformation. Even better, you won't need to buy a new phone or tablet if you drop a dumbbell on it.
The TrainRite Exercise and Fitness Journal logs all of your daily fitness and cardio activities. Each durable book lasts for 90 workouts and includes a workout planning sticker that allows you to create a 2-week fitness regimen that will last for months when planned with a wide variety of exercises. Use it to look back and see what was effective, and what wasn’t working for you. See how many reps of what weight you could do 2 months ago to ensure you’re making progress and reaching that goal.
This journal is great for creating and adhering to a well-planned fitness regimen. Workout twice a week? 6 times a week? Either way, make sure you’re getting the most out of it by creating variation and planning for success.
What you get:
- Small, durable coil bound journal with waterproof covers (3.5 x 8.5”)
- 90 workouts worth of weight lifting logging
- Each workout tracks 10+1 exercises per workout, and 1 cardio
- 4 sets per exercise with variable weight
- Rotating 2–week workout schedule forces you to plan your schedule far in advance